Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Property Management Services

Managing residential property requires a lot of time and effort and it can be overwhelming.
  • finding and qualifying tenants
  • leasing vacant units
  • collecting monthly rent payments
  • responding to midnight emergencies
  • finding reliable maintenance help
  • dealing with tenant complaints
  • evicting those who don't pay rent

I can help by providing residential management services that outdo others. My job is to take the stress of property management off your mind and work to increase your revenue.

Put my 10 years of experience as a property manager to work for you. I'm one of three property managers at RE/MAX Mutual Realty and together we manage over $50 million of residential and commercial property in the Seattle.


I have the experience to handle emergencies and solve tenant concerns and complaints. Plus I'll do it in a diplomatic way even under difficult circumstances.

For more information give me a call at 206-930-8238.


"…thinking ahead and prepared!" -Kirk G. (Owner)

"Andrew has been a great Property Manager, and we'll miss living here!" -Lani B. (Tenant)

"Andrew,… I have enjoyed the best of apartment living!" -Douglas B. (Tenant)

"…my years here have been extremely pleasant." -Dominic N. (Tenant)

No comments: