Thursday, January 25, 2007

Big Climb for Leukemia


Once again I’m proud to announce that I have created a team to take part in the Big Climb for Leukemia on March 18th. I will be taking the stairs to the top of the Columbia Center in downtown Seattle, which will be a climb of 69 flights of stairs or 1,311 steps in an effort to raise money for the fight against Leukemia & Lymphoma.

As you are able, please help me reach my goal. I hope to personally raise $1,000.00 for this event, and your pledge of $35.00 or more will be greatly appreciated. Make your check out to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and mail it to me Andrew L. Parker at RE/MAX Mutual Realty, 1718 NW 56th Street, Suite 210, Seattle, WA 98107.

If you'd like to join my team please let me know. We will be meeting once a week to train. It's a great opportunity to get in shape and have some fun.

For more information regarding the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society visit my website at http://www.andrewlparker.com/bigclimb-More%20Info.htm or to track our progress visit http://www.andrewlparker.com/bigclimb.htm.

No comments: